Tuesday 3 August 2010

Hoo are you? Tuesdays

NightOwlCrafting
1. What is your natural hair color?
Like a dirty blonde horrible colour. I've dyed my hair since I was like 13 so haven't had to deal with it in such a long time!
2. Which do you prefer, sunrises or sunsets?
If I actually get up early enough, sunrises can be lovely.

3.  What is the first thing you notice about people?
Hmm, Usually their eyes and teeth.

4.  Do you prefer talking or texting on your cell phone?
I'm a big talker. Texting is okay with people you don't know as much but it's just so much quicker to call someone so you don't have to wait for them to text back or anything. I've got a Blackberry though so use BBM rather than texting!

5. What size of shoes do you wear? 
A very normal 5. However if there are some really cute shoes in the sale not my size, I'll adjust to squeeze into a 4 or stuff to fit a 6 :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment