Wednesday 11 August 2010

Recipe Back Log and an Update on Life

Wow okay so I've just posted a loaddd of Breakfast and Lunch recipes I've had saved on the computer for a while and there are a few more to come. I have about a zillion dessert / sweet snack recipes to come that are sooo yummy and gorgeous you'll be heading straight to the supermarket!

Anyway, update on life:

One of our housemates moved out at the beginning on the month = increase on rent for us. Yay...

I'm only working at a clothes shop at the moment and this being only 3-4 days a week I'm struggling a tad now. After failed attempts of finding a full time position (that don't require you to drive halfway across the country) I found that carers are in demand. I started my training a couple of weeks ago and only have to do my manual handling and lifting techniques now before (hopefully) starting!

I wonder how I'll cope? Of course there are perks to the job but all I keep hearing about are the bad points..

You know, the whole people dying thing and dealing with incontinence, maybe aggressive / rude older people.

Maybe everyone around me is just being pessimistic?

No comments:

Post a Comment