Tuesday 31 August 2010

Hoo are you? Tuesdays

NightOwlCrafting


1. What is your least favorite thing to clean in your house?

This list is too long lol. Ermm,,, washing up (since the dishwasher broke), changing the bins, weeding?
 

2. What color of shirts do you wear the most?I only wear work shirts which are white. Other than that I don't wear shirts unless going for an interview or something.

3. Do you have long hair or short hair?Long hair! My shortest hair was at shoulder length and that was too short!

4. What time do you usually eat dinner?It changes all the time due to my work schedule, the guys work schedule, if something good is on tv and how hungry we are! It varies between 5pm and 11pm! Sometimes we don't even have dinner at all!

5. What is your favorite dessert?
Something with apple! Omg, apple strudel, crumble, pie! I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment