Tuesday 24 August 2010

Hoo are you? Tuesdays

NightOwlCrafting


1. Do you prefer to write in cursive or print?
Bit of both I guess! Depends on what it is for.
2. Do you prefer to shop online or go out and actually go to the stores?
Oh definitely go to the shop. I'm not totally against online shopping as it can be great. However there's been plenty of times when I order something and it turns up completely different or doesn't fit ect ect, I like going to a shop and trying stuff on.
3. Would you prefer to go camping or stay in a motel?
I've been camping twice at festivals and blergh I hate it! It's cold, hard and horrible!
4. Do your prefer going to the movies or staying home to watch one?
Depends how I feel but it's nice to go out with Benji once and a while to the movies. We have a cineworld pass that we pay for monthly for unlimited movies so we try to go atleast once a week.

5. Do you prefer a shower or a bath?
Showers are much more convenient than a bath. So usually it's a shower. If I'm feeling ill or fancy a pamper session I'll have a bath but then a shower afterwards as feel like I'm laying in dirt in the bath! 

No comments:

Post a Comment