Tuesday 10 August 2010

Hoo are you? Tuesdays

NightOwlCrafting


1, What are some of your favorite summer activities?
Just being out and about in the sun! Having little picnics. Going for walks with the sun on your back. Lots of nice warm goodness <3

2. What is your favorite flower?
 I really like foxgloves. I want a nice garden full of flowers.

3. What is your favorite meal of the day?
Dinner! I like a good proper meal me!

4. How much time do you spend on the computer each day?
It varies, usually it's on in the background so I can nip on and do whatever. Time spent on the computer daily is probably 2-3 hours?

5. Do you have any pets?
I have my kitten Meeko :) We also have acquired a cat called KitKat who came with the house. She has lived here a good 20 years as was here before we moved in, before the people before us moved in and before the people before them moved in! Occasionally, my boyfriends dog Barney stays with us when Ben's sister is at Uni.

No comments:

Post a Comment