Tuesday 27 July 2010

Hoo are you? Tuesdays

NightOwlCrafting
1. Do you sing in the shower or car when no one else is listening?
Not in the shower but in the car always! Even if others are listening!
2. Do you have a nickname you go by now or growing up?
Yeah kinda,, When I was at school my nickname was Gemma! Now my nicknames are Mushy (as in Mushroom) and Lobby (as in Lobster)!
3. Do you speak another language?
Nope. I speak very very little French, It's more embarrassing than anything. 
4. Where is you favorite vacation spot?
I like to travel and explore different places so we don't have a particular spot. I have a list of places I want to see before I get old (Ha!) so don't have time to visit places more than once!
5. What do you cook the most for dinner?
Whatever there happens to be in the freezer really! We've been on a big pie and mash craze!

No comments:

Post a Comment