Yummy, full of veg and so easy to make.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 8 flour wraps
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 red onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and cut into strips
- 1 green pepper, deseeded and cut into strips
- 1 tomato, finely diced
- 150g mushrooms, wiped and sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic, peeled and crushed
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- pinch of salt
- 75g Cheddar cheese, grated
Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas 6. Wrap the flour wraps in foil and warm through in the oven for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan and add the onion, peppers, tomato, mushrooms and garlic. Stir-fry over a medium high heat for 5 minutes.
Add the coriander, cayenne and salt to taste and stir well so all the veggies are coated with the spices. Cook for a further 2 minutes.
To serve, lay a wrap on a flat surface, top with some of the veggies and sprinkle with a little grated cheese, wrap up securely and cut in half down the middle.
You can also use courgettes, spring onions, leeks, baby corn and mange tout.