Thursday 10 February 2011

Riighhhttt...

.. Time to get this place in order! It's been a couple of months since I've been on here but with Christmas and everything I just couldnt make it happen. So, I think some updates are in order.

I would like to link to Lee Lou Blogs for this fabulous lovey dovey layout for the big V Day! That place always has amazing layouts and themes and I'm definately eyeing up some spring layouts already. I tried a couple of other layouts but somehow my posts ended up underneath the layout? So nothing was showing up for a while?! However, the genius that I am (and resetting EVERYTHING), I saved it :)

Welll it has been a very busy couple of months! I'm currently working like crazy and running around like a headless chicken.
Thats me (minus the blood)
So I guess this is a "Honey I'm Home!" kinda post :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment