- Fabric or scraps (2¼” x 3″ – 2 pcs. for mini bunny, 4½ ” x 6″ – 2 pcs. for large bunny)
- Sachet filling ingredient – silica bead, activated charcoal, or scented potpourri etc.
- Ribbon, lace, yarn or cord
- Fusible web (for large bunny)
- Embroidery floss (for large bunny)
Mark a minimum 1″ opening on the side seam.
Turn the face and smooth all the curvatures. Press with warm iron to smooth crumples.
For large bunny, trace bunny’s face to the fusible web (paper side), cut out and iron the adhesive side to the wrong side of the face fabric. .
Peel off the paper from the fusible web. Embroidery the facial features.
Cut fabric. With adhesive side down, iron the face onto the large bunny.
You may omit the funnel if you are filling it with scented potpourri, use tweezers to fill it instead.
Finally, tie your prefer ribbon or yarn to the thread.