Tuesday 7 September 2010

Hoo are you? Tuesdays

NightOwlCrafting


1. Do you type on a keyboard the correct way or do you peck like a cute little chick?
lol. Mainly I do it properly unless. Sometimes, especially when I'm tired or if it's dark for some reason; I'll look at the keys a bit but normally I'm ok :)

2. Typically how long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
An hour roughly-ish. Depends if I'm going to straighten my hair or if I have breakfast as well.

3. Do you prefer lip gloss or lipstick?
Lip balm? I wear gloss and stick but find my hair always gets stuck in the gloss and lipstick will end up on my teeth!!

4. Do you take clothes to the dry cleaner or wash them yourself even if they say dry clean only?
Never ever used a dry cleaners! I don't really buy dry clean only clothes but I do have some. I used to work in a nice clothes shop where all the clothes were dry clean only = my uniform was dry clean only. So many beautiful dresses ruined!

5. Do you prefer Wal Mart or Target?
I have never been to either! American thing I guess but I so so soooo much want to go to America!!

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you joined the party! Do you have chain stores in England? I am a graduate student and this semester for the first time have an English student in my class. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! We do have like big supermarket chain stores and department stores but no ultra cheap ones. We have Costco but you have to own a business and be a member to get stuff from there!

    ReplyDelete