Tuesday 20 July 2010

Hoo are you? Tuesdays

So I've just found this new Linky party from NightOwlCrafting.blogspot.com called Hoo Are You?


Fun right!
 
Here are a couple of back tracks to keep up and to get to know me :)


NightOwlCrafting

1. What are some of your pet peeves?
I don't really have any abnormal peeves. Guess my only thing is after I've spent a day working really hard and tidying up.. Then the boys come home, crack open their beer, cook pizzas and leave mess everywhere! Come down the next morning to a bomb site! Understandable enough I think as these are meant to be grown ups and tidy up after themselves. Do boys ever grow up?

2. Do you have a favorite or lucky number? 
For some reason I'm drawn to the number 9. Always has been my 'lucky' number.. Perhaps because it is one of the easiest times tables to work out on your fingers!

3. What is one of your family traditions?
I would love to say I have a big happy family with traditions but sadly it doesn't work out that way. When I have a family of my own I'm going to make sure there are plenty! I'm trying to encourage family members to make their own gifts and decorations for Christmas together but they're not having any of it!

4. Is there anything you are OC about?
Not overly... I can be quite a messy person at times but if I am arranging something. Everything has to be the same or neatly presented. Otherwise it wouldn't look good! I like pattern and co-ordination! Oh and stuff in twos or threes :)

5. What is your favorite kind of food?
Oh there are many many things. I just love food in general really! Kind-wise, I'll stay true to my routes with my English roast dinners, breakfast fry ups and afternoon tea parties with nice biscuits and french fancies!


NightOwlCrafting


1. Do you have any siblings?
I have a brother and a sister actually, but don't see either of them. They both live with their dads who were different to mine. My two cousins act like my two younger brothers though. We used to hang out a lot as kids but not so much anymore.
2. Do you have any children? 
Noooo, not yet! Maybe in like 7 / 8 years once I'm all sorted I'd like some though :)

3. Are you a morning or night person?
If I manage to get up in the morning bright and early. I love it. You have so many more hours if you get up earlier. However this doesn't happen too often. I like going to bed early so I'd have to say a late morning / afternoon person?!
4.Are you organized or spontaneous?
I used to be spontaneous but generally I plan plan plan everything! I love writing plans down and doing things in that order. Maybe that is my OCD?

5. What is your typical 4th of July like? Laid back at home? Community celebrations? etc...?
Being British, we don't really do the whole 4th July thing... We have St. Georges Day which I imagine is the closest thing to the American 4th July but noone seems to bother with that too much either. Don't think England is as patriotic!

NightOwlCrafting
1. What is your favorite restaurant?
I haven't been out in a long time but Toby Carvery is usually a favourite. Unlimited helpings of your favourite Roast Dinner? Yes please!
2. What kind of music do you like?
Pop I guess and hate to admit! I still love lots of soft rock and indie but mostly nowadays I listen to dance music "/
3. What do you watch on TV?
Currently, Big brother! Nearly finished for good though boo :(. All time faves are Charmed, Supernatural, Friends, Anything on E! Oh and Criminal Minds is brilliant. I love all the CSI programmes <3
4. Do you enjoy reading and if so what kind of books do you read?
I went through a giant reading phase a couple of months ago but haven't picked up a book since then. I go through small bursts of phases! I like the Dan Brown novels and The Twilight Saga was brill. Don't take the mick but Harry Potter was actually awesome. I couldn't put them down!
5. What is your favorite color?
All time, blue? This also changes with my phases! Right now I'm loving all the pastel colours and being really girly with pinks and yellows! Soon everything will be festive though!
NightOwlCrafting
1. Have you ever broke a bone or anything on your body?
Thankfully No! I've torn some ligaments but other than that I've been OK. *Knock on wood*

2. What is your favorite drink?
Lemonade is pretty much all I drink. Ohh except Pineapple juice is probably my favourite but it's never in the house for long!

3. When is your birthday! You don't have to tell the year you were born!
12th May. I'll be 20 next year... Jeez, I'm gonna be in my 20's!!

4. Do you have an allergies?
I don't think so.. I used to be 'allergic' to doughnuts! Crazy right? I don't know what it was but I didn't agree with them or pizza base. I don't get it anymore but can feel it in my throat sometimes!

5. What is one of your all time favorite movies?
Umm, there is rarely a movie I see and decide to watch over and over again. Well not since I was 10 anyway lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment