Don't you just think of this song every Hoo Are You?! Love it :)
1. Do you make a budget and keep it, or just fly by the seat of your pants?
I have a rough budget.. I'll set myself a limit on a day out and tend to stick to it. It always gets a bit tight the week before pay day though!
2. Do you do spring cleaning and if so which month?
I'm going to say yes; however I haven't started yet.. I'm doing a big declutter currently and kind of cleaning along the way. I'm giving myself a goal and want it to all be done by the end of April.
3. Are you a yard sale lover and do you have them and go to them?
I think yard sales are an American thing as I never see them over here. I guess our equivilant is a car boot sale. I really like them but don't go to them very often.. Maybe once a year? They only really have them in summer. I've never had one myself though. May have to put that on my bucket list..
4. What do you take when you have a headache?
I don't normally get headaches but I'd image I would take Paracetamol? I only really get headaches during a hangover so I have lots of fruit and fluids - which is soo much better than a greasy fry up!
5. Name 3 things that you feel lucky to have in your life!
1) My Family. I have quite a small family and we haven't all got along all the time! In January, my gran died after suffering with cancer for a long period of time. Before she died there was a couple of big arguements which have since been resolved. I'm thankful that we have all come together and been supportive of eachother in this difficult time.
2) My Job. I know this is stupid to have a job on here but so many people are unemployed at the moment I was working three part time jobs last year to cover the bills and of course paying a ridiculous amount of tax! I'm very lucky to have found the full time job I'm now currently in and to be able to live quite comfortably and to be able to go on nice holidays! :)
3) My Home. Last summer Ben and his best friend, Alex decided they were going to start up a business. Alex lived in Cambridge and we were living in Essex at the time so we decided to move up there and find a flat or something. At this time, Alex's dad had a lovely large house on the market but wasn't really getting the offers he had hoped for (Recession and all that = house prices falling). We were given the offer to live here until the house prices go back up (they're still going down so got a while yet), and here we are! At my age, most of my friends are either in a tiny flat, with their parents or student halls to have such a nice house is a bonus! Plus we hardly pay any rent! Lucky us!