Wednesday 2 March 2011

Day 2 - The 30 Day Song Challenge!

Welcome back to.. The 30 Day Song Challenge!


Day 2 - Your Least Favourite Song


Axel F - Crazy Frog


Is this any surprise? At all?
I hate hate Hate Hate HATE! This song soo much!
My brother used to put this on repeat. I wanted to kill myself.
(Jk but really!)

I haven't watched the video above the whole way through. I got about three seconds in and had to turn it off so if anyone does actually listen to this the whole way through. A) You actually deserve a medal and B) Let me know if there's something wrong with the link / it's not the proper song. Thanks!

If you'd like to take part:

Link back:
Please link back here by posting 'The 30 Day Song Challenge' image into your post:
(Go onto the 'Edit HTML' section at the top of your post and paste the code below)


This isn't necessary but would be nice if you could do so :)

Days:

Please see Day 1 of The 30 Day Song Challenge for the list of different days.

No comments:

Post a Comment